2008

Aug

Anna Kournikova’s Ass for Maxim of the Day

[IMAGES REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT]

Here’s Anna Kournikova, one of the better things that has come out of the Soviet since the Cold War. Sometimes I feel like I live in a communist Russia. I have a shitty one room apartment that is more dingy than my whore wife’s period panties that were once white and now, 6 years later, are a weird blue color. I have rationed bread and toilet paper because my wife beats me to the shit, and we don’t have money to buy more. I have no spending money and last week, my wife makes me wear grey prison uniform when I am in the house because I had no clothes and she found it at the vintage store and thought it would be funny.

Today I went to make myself some instant coffee because I am poor and spent 2 weeks worth of spending money last night alone and can’t afford my Starbucks now that my free hook-up decided to move up the corporate ladder and took a job over at a Subway. As I was pouring the boiling water in a glass cup because we don’t have coffee mugs, not even the paper ones I stole from the AA meeting I forgot to write about last week, that turned out to be a depressing party, and the fucking thing just exploded in my hand, like I can’t even make a fucking coffee without God trying to kill me with broken glass and boiling water….

I don’t really know where I am going with this, but here are some pics of Anna Kournikova lookin’ hot in Maxim.

[IMAGES REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT]

Posted in:Anna Kournikova|Ass|Maxim

1. Pete says:

I’d love to shoot a load between those butt cheeks and watch it run down her legs.

2. RIOT says:

I;d watch a hell of a lot more tennis if more lady tennis players were like her, sharapova, and the playboy girl and not like butchy billie jean kings.

3. sunshine says:

I think I ever viewed her PRIVATE photos on ♥♥♥ wealthyromanceS.Com ♥♥♥ where the rich/celebrity have romance with the admirers!

4. Candi Apples says:

She has a nice ass,it’s just too bad that she is engaged to that douchebag Enrique Iglesis.

5. Glen Quagmire says:

Dude….just dig a coffee cup out of someone’s trash.

6. MEGADOUCHE says:

D’ya think sunshine is a spammer? Anyway, anna is smokin hot and deserves some DSF love.

7. popdemocracy says:

why is she still famous?? at least paris hilton releases a sex tape every year to justify her camerawhoring

8. Carmelina says:

The crux of your writing whilst appearing reasonable initially, did not really settle properly with me personally after some time. Somewhere within the sentences you actually were able to make me a believer but only for a while. I however have a problem with your jumps in assumptions and one would do well to fill in those gaps. In the event you actually can accomplish that, I could surely end up being impressed.