2008

Sep

Some Dude Throwing a DJ AM and Travis Barker Benefit Concert of the Day

I hate to break it to the dude who invited me to some DJ AM and Travis Barker benefit concert, but the truth is that DJ AM and Travis Barker are not a fucking cause. They aren’t sick children, or African Aids Babies, or Orphans, or Cancer. They are two rich dudes who happen to be fucked up right now because they survived a plane crash and are all burned up.

When I read that the proceeds from the event were going to go to the two involved in the accident, I laughed. DJ AM charges something like 50,000 to 100,000 dollars a show, he does 6 a week. He owns a management company that manages a bunch of DJs that get paid insane amounts of money like DJ AM, only he gets a management fee per gig. He owns nightclubs and dudes a millionaire a bunch of times over. As for Barker, he was in Blink 182 and got in at the right time, right when they hit big. He owns that clothing line all these faggot emo kids wears and I am sure is involved in other shit and has millions of dollars banked a bunch of times over too.

It’s times like these where I find the world a really horrible place. These fuckers will recover, they will not be financially strapped, it’s not like they can’t afford to take a year off work or that the shit they have lined up doesn’t bring them in monthly revenue and maybe the money from any benefit event is better suited for people who fucking need it.

I am offended anyone would suggest giving AM more money, dude’s already made way too much for what he offers the world and as this dude is just jumping on the TRVS/AM In our Prayers bullshit train. He’s a fuckin’ DJ get over it. It’s not like this motherfucker saved anyone but himself. He isn’t a fuckin’ hero for jumping out of a burning plane for fear of leaving all that money behind if he dies.

That’s why the money should be sent to me.

TRAVIS BARKER & DJ AM SUPPORT CONCERT
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET FROM ALL THE FANS !!!

FOR YOU THAT DONT KNOW , TRAVIS BARKER AND DJ AM WERE INVOLVED IN A AIR PLANE CRASH IN SOUTH CAROLINA AND THEY HAVE 3RD DEGREE BURNS ALL OVER THERE BODYS FOUR PASSENGERS WERE KILLED

HELP SUPPORT

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MANY MORE ACTS ! DJ’S / BANDS & ARTIST

THANKS GO TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN MAKE THIS EVENT

WHEN THE DATE GETS RELEASED THE TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE @ TICKETMASTER

Posted in:DJ AM|Travis Barker

1. Virlomi says:

WTF? What idiot came up with this idea? Raise money for the rich?? I hope Travis and AM realize the stupidity of this ‘benefit’ and tell them to call it off. Maybe I’m being a little too harsh b/c it’s obvious their hearts are in the right place by throwing this event, but it’s just so amazingly insulting to the families of the other people in the crash. That one guy that died left behind a wife and young son. Something tells me they’ll need that money a bit more than Travis and AM.

2. Mike says:

This is really fucking hilarious, you said it right, like these two guys need a god damn benefit in which the proceeds go to them, what a bunch of douche bags, how about the proceeds go to other victims of serous burns that dont have millions of dollars stashed away from doing shit i could do if i had the interest and knew the right people.. assholes

3. Marie-Eve Martinez says:

That’s the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.

4. Sean says:

This is really the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The event should be protested. I am appalled. I like how it says “four passengers killed” these people have names as well. If this event is to happen they should not see a dime of this money they should donate it to families of the victims. But I really think that some sort of protest should happen.

5. baggedmilk says:

It’s even sweeter that the only reason people care so much is because these guys are famous. If an entire 747 went down and all 500 people died, no one would give a shit. But two guys that play music get some burns and everyone drops what they are doing? Give me a break. It sucks for everyone involved, but come the fuck on.

6. izz says:

What the fuck do they need money for?

Fuck I need a fund raiser too man, I don’t have a job and I need money for smack.

7. Candi Apples says:

Is this loser on Facebook?

I bet he does not give a rat’s ass about Travis Barker and
    DJ AM.

Rather,he wants the popularity that goes along with it.

And I don’t see how 2 financially wealthy dudes can’t pay their own hospital bill.

I bet Travis Barker and DJ Am are embarrassed by the dude who started this “chartity”,and are probably cringing at the publicity their crinkled skin is receiving.

8. Groupie says:

Oh wow. Someone could arrange a charity concert for my benefit, too! I’d need the money more. And I think Stepfather could use some, too. Not those rich people. Raising money for them just because they happened to stay alive??? They don’t need the money, christssake….

9. tranceman says:

If Travis will stop wearing his hat sideways like a typical wigger, I will pitch in. That look is for 5 year old girls and crap-stars like 50cent. Ugh!!!!!!

10. MANBEAST says:

Manbeast requires that anyone who speak out against Travis Barker benifit will be thrown into a pit of lava and sharks.