Apr

Lisa Rinna’s and Her Stupid Lips Have Hard Nipples of the Day

I still don’t really know what Lisa Rinna does other than get bad plastic surgery, but I do know that her nipples are hard in these pictures, which after having married a fat slob with inverted nipples, is exciting to me, cuz there’s nothing worse than trying to find nipple when trying get it on with a bitch back when you used to fool around and care about feeling her up, before slowly letting that turn into fucking for the sake of cumming, to not fucking at all….marriage is a shitty thing and I guess so are Lisa Rinna blowjobs because she has no mobility in her lips and shit would be like shoving your dick inside a pool toy or anything else made of hard plastic with a hole small enough to fit you in it…

Pics via PacificCoastNews

Posted in:Hard Nipples|Lisa Rinna

1. HornyLohanWanker says:

Can you imagine her lifting one of those amazing fun bags and clamping her huge lips on those milk spigots, while she is riding your cock cowgirl?

YeeHaw!

2. Drunken Pig says:

Sound’s good..but Id prefer to lube them up and fuck my way to glory!!

3. Bob Smith says:

She’s put on about 15 pounds since her playboy shoot.

4. LolleyGagger says:

Those are definitely “dick Sucking lips” don’t knock them ’til you’ve tried a set of lips like hers. An ex-girlfriend :( had a pair like hers & Denise Crosby, Meg Ryan (sort of) & several other celebs that I can’t remember at the moment, I’m talking about milking machine heaven.

Bob Smith said-”She’s put on about 15 pounds…..”
    Looks like it went to all the right places, when they slim to be shot it’s too skinny for my mini.

5. ken says:

Not bad for a 60 year old.

6. UV Paint : says:

our kids love pool toys like those floating ducks and floating fishes :

7. my kids really like to play with those assorted pool toys, they specially like pokemon pool toys and stuff like that ,’: