Aug

Leelee Sobieski Tits Distract From her Face of the Day

I was sitting in the park yesterday because I have nothing better to do with my time, and a group of Jewish girls walked by me. All of them had real big tits on skinny little frames, but 2 out of the 4 of them had faces that didn’t look like they survived an arab suicide bombing…

I don’t know if it was an inbreeding to keep the culture alive situation, but I do know that luckily there are plastic surgeons to fix them up later in life when they are old enough to realize the importance of a face that doesn’t make people want to throw up…after they marry a nice Jewish boy with money to pay for it and the whole thing brought back memories of Leelee Sobieski….

She was one of those Jewish girls who has big old titties, but I don’t remember ever liking her face, and despite her disappearing the last couple years, my opinion of her hasn’t changed. She’s like a youthful Sarah Jessica Parker, with a horse face that only other girls would like, a bad nose and sense of arrogance that she isn’t an ugly little pig who doesn’t eat pig who pisses me the fuck off, and makes me want to cum on her face to teach her a lesson about life doing what ugly girls belong doing…

Posted in:Leelee Sobieski

1. HornyLohanWanker says:

I would wreck this bitch, I would fill every nook and cranny of her body with seminal fluid, and save all my sperm for her wide open mouth.

She always reminded me of a hot helen hunt, and I love debasing WASPy women, raping them is good for them.

Cunt needs a good pounding.

2. Drunken Pig says:

I hate stuck-up Jew bitches..but they do know how to suck N fuck!!

3. Mike Walker says:

I’ll take the colored broad instead.

4. Bob Smith says:

She looks just like Helen Hunt without the giant forehead.

But she probably goes the extra mile to please her man. Unmarried jewish chicks are like that. After marriage? fughedaboutit

5. your destiny says:

Still haven’t killed yourself, huh?

Still an aging Canuck ranting about the Jews, still dreaming of “a career in comedy.”

Please — just kill yourself.

It’s time.

6. cowbulls says:

I agree with the hot Helen Hunt. I also agree that she will be at her best while she is single. I’m a leg and ass guy but I like her rack.

7. Dank says:

You’re either gay or retarded if you think anything is wrong with her face. WTF? She’s gorgeous.

8. dan plopp says:

I take her balls deep and let my sperm impregnate her

9. kwelam says:

She is not jewish. she’s Polish

10. Jeff says:

Hmm… something off about you dude. This chick is insanely hot. Not in these casual pics but if you Google her when she is “dolled up” it’s pretty insane. Don’t hate just cuz she wouldn’t touch your fug ass with another woman’s cunt.

11. george costanzz says:

talking of orifices. Have you ever tried the nostrils, two holes right by each other, it is awesome.

12. Gill Avila says:

Are you all idiots? She looks great. And she’s married and has a baby.

13. Well what do you expect? Marrying to an ugly, obese, and lazy wife who expects him to do everything even though he himself is lazy maybe just too much and has impaired Jesus’s judgment. My big uneducated guess.