2011

Feb

Charlotte Church Back in a Bikini Pics of the DAy

Charlotte church is a fat bitch who sings opera, there’s nothing unusual about a fat girls and opera, but there is something unusual about fat girls and bikinis, it’s something that should never really happen, even when you are a slut like Charlotte, who fucks like a champ and doesn’t discriminate. Yes this girl is damaged goods, and no self respecting white guy will hit it, not that any of you have anything to worry about, self respect is someting you’re not too familiar with.

I guess she took “it aint over til the fat lady sings to heart” cuz when she was tired of being famous and wanted a family…she just ate and ate and ate herself into a disgusting mess she felt the need to prance around in bikinis…really securing the fact that she was totally not relevant cuz even her bikini pics were disgusting….and I guess she’s on a comeback tour cuz she’s slimmed down a lot from the slop she was…and she’s getting the paparazzi shooting pics of her…and it all screams album dropping in the next few months…but since you like fat chicks, cuz they have tits, here are some of the pics that I don’t have the rights to post from the other day….

I guess this is “It all starts over again when the fat lady sheds some weight and needds to make money to pay for her kids education cuz she has a lifestyle she is used to to maintain”

Posted in:Charlotte Church

1. Expletive:BMP says:

Shut your mouth hayzeus, attacking this daughter cause she got some weight on her, my goodness she’s sexy and solid. I’d prefer her curvy body over a scrawny dame any day of the week, SHE’S HOT BEY! She’s sweet, and her husband/boyfriend/lover is a king to rump with this Queen.

2. Jessica says:

I don’t think she’s fat. She has curves but that’s not a bad thing. It’s sexy to have a little something on your bones.

3. King Tung says:

Fat? Fuck that! I’d have her humming a tune on my nutsack.

4. cowbulls says:

Charlotte isn’t upper tier but she would be a hell of a lot better than any of those “teenage boy with a boob job” looking skinny chicks. Banging pelvic bone isn’t my idea of a good time.

5. StraightLessbain says:

I think that girls body is great! Just goes to show that our society likes anorexic whores more than real women.. awesome

6. Booo says:

Say what you want: she is fat. She is even holding her breathing trying to hide that fact.

@cowbulls: banging the pelvic bone? I guess you never experienced a skinny woman.

7. Bob says:

You’re crazy if you think this chick is fat, she’s got a banging bod, always thought so.

8. jack says:

Fuck what a hog. You could feed 3rd world countries with her fat.

But thank god for hogs like her. It gives ugly guys something to fuck. The trick is tricking themselves into believing fucking hogs like this is better than fucking skinny, sexy girls. Haha.

9. Boss says:

She looks hot to me, don’t know what you’re talking about.

10. Shoop says:

11. Shoop says:

Damn, can I get a piece of the dude she’s kissing on? I love grimy looking dudes. Forget her though she ain’t sexy.

12. Bob Smith says:

A little chubby is okay. Nothing wrong with that. Cellulite? Great, fine. Its no moral sin.

But nobody wants to look at that. They’re body flaws. Keep that out of public view.

The people who claim she has a great body, I guar-un-fucking-tee you that they’re fatties themselves.

13. cowbulls says:

I don’t want to look at her; I want to explore every nook and cranny of her body.

14. Dat Big Ass says:

She actually won “Rear of the Year” in 2002 when she was 16 from some UK magazine.