2011

Oct

Coco’s Finally Gone Topless of the Day

I assume there are nude pictures of Coco out there. I’m just way too lazy and uninterested in Coco to look for them on the site, because let’s face it, she’s a fucking hooker, who probably recruited her husband at a strip club she was working at, maybe it was a high end strip club that average people like us can’t get into, but a strip club nevertheless, cuz these self proclaimed “Models” like Coco who end up with rich husbands, are seriosuly suspect….but the good news is that despite being exclusivity agreement Ice T has with her, she’s still got the itch to whore out….and finally she’s getting naked for free for the world to see to stay competitive with the younger, less ridiculously assed whores….

Here are her topless twitter pics from the other day.

Posted in:Coco

1. Imtheloserbehindyou says:

Im just waiting for Americans heads to blow up because there is a NUDE woman on twitter.

2. die cunt! says:

Why do you give this worthless pig any publicity. She’s nasty fucking trash from head to toe. We got enough white girls trying to act and look like hood rats, you don’t need to support it. Taking pics of yourself, and putting them on twitter, makes you a model, as much as me taking a shit every morning, makes me a sanitation waste engineer. Fake assed, fake tited, fake faced worthless pig whore.

3. mc says:

Man it’s not about hood rats this and that.

This the type of woman you wanna wifey. Big ass hips that can hold children and tities that can feed them. This real woman!

4. VirginMary says:

Yeah, most men wants wives who take naked pictures of themselves and post it on the internet for everyone to see. God bless her, though. I also have an ass I can balance a beer can on, but I’d like to have bigger tits.

5. die cunt! says:

mc, there’s nothing real about this pig. Her ass and tits are fake and man made. This bitch wouldn’t subject her body to the disfigurment of child bearing, let alone actually take the time to raise them. You can keep this nasty pig to yourself. I’d much rather a nice 120 pound all natural girl with nice average tits that wont need rebuilding every 5 years. And I don’t want to “wifey” anything…. It’s called getting married.

6. Nopers says:

Imtheloserbehindyou – you must literally know nothing about America. Our celebrities dish out nude images of themselves on twitter like it’s legitimate promotion and no one gives a fuck. No one here gave a fuck about Coco’s tits last week and after these not-at-all-shocking images of her on Twitter, we will continue to not give a fuck.

7. laprns says:

If I had the money, I would have surgery to look like her. Let’s face it, this woman has a wonderful life and it is in part due to the way she looks. Men treat women who look like her like queens (as long as the women aren’t psychos). Women treat one another differently based on personality, men treasure women based on how she looks first and foremost. She has kept her husband by her side and happy for quite a while when he was a philanderer before he met her. I admit thought that part of that is due to her personality-which, by the way, is really great from what I have seen on their show.

8. val says:

Even if I had the money I would not want to look like her. We can only suspect what has led to her current lifestyle but I would cry every morning if I looked in the mirror at that mess. I guess its just preference but its sure as hell not mine and I don’t care if I’m not treated as well by the opposite sex. BTW almost any man will treat a woman very well if they think sex is a possibility.

9. Serious says:

She’s a whore, and more than that a whore who has no problem diluting the vanilla with a lawn jockey. Fuck her and fuck Ice-T. I hope they’re hit by a fucking bus.

10. Ari says:

Serious Says:

October 7th, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Yeah she looks like a whore the majority of the time but attend Klan meetings much?

11. overnatning says:

The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to learn, however I actually thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you might fix for those who werent too busy in search of attention.