Sep

Demi Moore Titpic her Fake Tits in a Bikini of the Day

When I first started up on Twitter , the first celebs I decided to interact with were Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I made fun of their relationship, her fear of getting older, her accident victim child created in her damaged, inadequate womb, her sexual relationship with guy who I guess had mommy issues, her shitty fake tits, and then they blocked me…..and my life didn’t change one bit, except maybe not being the first to find these pictures of Demi posing in her bikini, but then again, who really wants to see a 50 year old in a bikini, no matter how much she bench presses, or how many ab crunches she can do in an hour. She’s disgusting. She was never hot. Just over-rated whore trash…..but you probably like her…so here it is…

Posted in:Demi Moore

1. Dr. hill says:

whatever, these photos are blurry anyway.

2. John says:

She may be close to 50 but she has a TIGHT bod!

3. No Thank You says:

Tight implants you mean, John. They’re wonky. That tummy tuck has given her bellybutton some sort of weird starburst action around it. Doesn’t matter if you go to the best surgeons, that crap always looks bad.

4. Kali says:

“her accident victim child created in her damaged, inadequate womb” hahahaha holy shit this is the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time.

5. Lisa says:

BFD Demi! We’d all look like you if we had half a million bucks in plastic surgery done. Not impressed.

6. Expletive:BMP says:

You lot are so crazy; Demi’s body may be fake, and her cunny sags due to the onset of advanced age, But I’d still chew her bits were I Ashton, because everyone knows; the best cunny is ole’ cunny. Or so they say because I haven’t had sex yet, so what the fuck do I Know :(

7. Hate all you want, now thats a M.I.L.F. !!!! Thanks for zee boner Demi!!

8. sydney says:

Demi you’re acting way too desperate. Yeah we get it Demi you have a great bod but that hasn’t stopped your boy-child hubby from cheating on you now has it. Get yourself to a divorce lawyer STAT….he’s made a fool of you!

9. TRose says:

OMGosh you people are horrible. I dont’ care what age Demi is she is smoking hot and looks a h*ll of a lot better than most 20 year olds.

Don’t be hating because you are jealous get over it and get a freaking life.

10. daria says:

I love how it’s always a catty ass woman saying something like I’d look like that too if I had the money. Bullshit! Stop making excuses for your fat ass. I live in a two bedroom apt, have two kids, work full-time, and still work out and train for marathons. I make as much a year as her boob job probably cost.

11. Dian says:

Why is she wearing sunglasses in bathroom?

12. Amber_Taylor says:

I just wonder if we’ll ever find the answer to why Rumer Willis looks like she does.
    Was it inbreeding? Radiation? Getting dropped a lot when she was a baby like Sloth in The Goonies?

Perhaps we’ll never know…

13. Kali Mah says:

As a much hotter much younger humanfukkenbitch I completely agree that this bitch probly took about 167 pictures and narrowed it down to these out of focus few that didn’t hurt her eyes too much to post. Her cunt probly smells like a heady blend of mothballs and new beachballs

14. cowbulls says:

I’m not impressed now nor was I ever impressed. She looks like that half man Chyna chick, the one with the penis clit.

15. villlareal says:

Pooor Demi.. she is having a Menopause issues.

16. Bruce says:

You guys are IDIOTS, I pounded that shit for years and still do, she calls when the bot toy is on restriction. She’s still hot and you guys wish you could look that good at her age…………….

17. Queen HeadLocker says:

Demi must have spotted a wrinkle this week. Have you seen the video of her dancing on stage at a Snoop Dogg concert? Now this????

18. mark says:

I read in these posts hate,hate,jealous,jealous ROFL.

19. Dan O says:

You all can say what you want about her BUT there is one thing you can’t say , That she is not hot and you would do her any place anytime any where and you know …
    ” SHES HOT “

20. PNut says:

Hey, she’s hot. I’d eat the peanuts outta her shit…but only if they were Planters, and only if they were on top of the turds!! Get over it, older chicks rock!!

21. Carina says:

Desperation and trying too hard is not hot

22. Zara says:

Yeah she’s hot as shit, especially for her age – but regardless .. i’d hate it if my mum threw up pics like that for the world to see .. shame job !

23. tamara says:

I think she’s a bit insane from perimenopause (the hormone rollercoaster prior to menopause). It’s like puberty in reverse.

24. Sam says:

It’s actually quite pathetic when women (or men) act as if they’re decades younger than they really are. Contrary to the image she tries so hard to portray, it’s very clear that Demi is very uncomfortable with her age.

25. Sandra says:

The “you’re just jealous” from the guys are amusing. They have no idea how much work it requires for Demi to keep up her appearance. At that age it’s an endless cycle of food deprivation, rigorous exercise, plastic surgery, Botox, fillers, laser treatments, peels, hair dyeing, facial hair waxing, and probably hormone replacement and HGH injections too. Unfortunately the public demands it, remember what happened to Jamie Lee Curtis when she allowed herself to be more like an average person? I’m not jealous of Demi, I actually feel sorry for her. She’s trapped in a lifestyle. What’s she going to do 10 years from now?

26. Cunty Cuntall says:

I don’t know how many billions of my sperm have landed up in tissues ’cause of this bitch…but she’s worth every single one of them.

27. Gia Wesolick says:

All that is on my mind is tobacco. I know i don’t want to take a drag and if perhaps anyone offered a smoke this minute, I will decline. I am in a fairly lousy emotional state and have been having trouble resting still I understand I should always turn out to be resilient and strong. The e-cigarettes may help me out in the end.