Nov

Anne Hathaway’s Tits & Jake Gyllenhaal’s Tiny Gay Penis in Love and Other Drugs of the Day

I used to think Anne Hathaway’s tits were a big deal. Now I don’t. I figure it is because I am desensitized and figure all tits are tits, and I just don’t care, but I guess finally getting to see them fully topless in this movie “Love and Other Drugs” is better than nothing. Maybe even something I’d almost care about if it happened a few years ago when she was just coming up.

Unfortunately, they come with Jake Gyllenhaal little, obscure, probably limp cuz girls aren’t Heath Ledger, cock.

I have seen this guy in action, he has had me kicked out of a club for making fun of his homosexuality, I have seen him have a hissy fit like a spoiled diva girl, and now I’ve seen his little useless cock.

Here are the pics.

Posted in:Anne Hathaway|Jake Gyllenhaal

1. HorneyLohanWanker says:

I like her, because she prefers it up the ass.

Great tits too.

2. wilfred says:

FFS! Let it go, you super spastic! JG had you treated how you deserve to be treated and you fucking loved it. Know your place, son. Know your place.

Also from perusing your fare, I feel you may me mentally ill. No biggie, but you might want to get that checked at some point, before you kill or get killed* by someone.

*Most probable.

3. ExpletiveBMP says:

Hayzeus, you need to leave Jake Gullywanka the fuck alone; clearly the boy has issues with his sexuality and should be given enough space to decide his place in the bed; a guy’s cock up his ass, or his cock up a guy’s ass; and truthfully it matters, because in ancient rome, if you got it up the ass you were a fag, but if you gave it up the ass, you weren’t a fag, just greedy. so here’s to you jake, decide now, and decide quickly; up the ass or in the ass, the skies the limit maggot, the skies the limit. Well Anne Hathaway’s brother is a fag, so maybe you can try with him, and see how you like it—then again, you may be into shemales, which isn’t faggotry technically because shemales looks like girls, with dicks. True fags will have nothing to do with shemales because they like hairy guys with the hairy legs, and the bear bellies and bear chest covered in hair, and the hairy shit trapped locks around their buttholes which they enjoy to suck on, followed by chomping on the hairy balls, followed by sucking the hairy cocks followed by them getting fucked in the ass—those guys are guaranteed fags, but fucking a shemale, is just pseudo-fag. the more you know….

4. cowbulls says:

That gentleman may be as close to a 10 as there is on the planet. A world class body that hasn’t been ruined by a herd of guys AND she enjoys anal sex. Anne, will you live in sin with me?

5. jamie lynn says:

she was naked in havoc when she was much younger fyi

6. I thought Love & Other Drugs was a romcom but I was disappointed as the movie was depressing. The only good thing was that Jake was an eyecandy. -Riza Hollister

7. lowe jet says:

another fyi she showed her tits before fucking Jake and becoming his main beard in brokeback mountain. a movie i thought was great besides her shitty acting.