Dec

Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman Dyke Out in Black Swan of the Day

It’s Christmas Eve, should I really bother posting today? I don’t know…

If you read this site then you know that I am a pretty big fan of Mila Kunis on all levels, mainly her appearance, despite the whole rockin’ the Culkin Aids…It’s Home Alone and Home Alone 2 season, I can understand his appeal, No Pedo….

I think this movie Black Swan is amazing…I unfortunately don’t have the money it takes to go see it….but I did find some really hot preview clips on the Internet that I am pretty sure Hollywood won’t be happy about, even though this is pretty good marketing for a movie I would have never bothered with cuz it is about ballet….mainly cuz you generally never get to see Jewish girls behaving like this, except when you are Jewish and at summer camp…you know since they are brought up to only behave naughty for guys in the community, keeping people like me out of the fuckin’ loop…

I think it is safe to say that today’s Christmas Miracle is these 2 Jewish girls who don’t celebrate Christmas, celebrating each other while getting paid to think they are broadening their careers, while really they are just broadening the pool of cum they have collectively filled around the globe by the chronic masturbaters….

I may be going out on a limb here, but Jesus was a Jew, and I have a feeling these two ladies may be the next messiah….so the movie is pretty time relevant…

====

Here is a clip of them going at it….Hollywood Lesbian Style….Suggestive scissor grindin’ without actually scissor grinding and that’s okay by me….

[LOOKS LIKE YOU GOTTA GO SEE THE MOVIE - CUZ FOX MADE ME TAKE THE SHIT DOWN - SHOULDA COME TO THIS SITE DECEMBER 24 WHEN IT WAS POSTED, YOU SNOOOZE, YOU LOSE ]

Posted in:Mila Kunis|Natalie Portman

1. beavis says:

Thanks, you just saved me twelve bucks.

2. m3 says:

Tits or GTFO!!

3. Imtheloserbehindyou says:

Actress are like over priced hookers they won’t show their tits unless they get ther right price. Of course as they get older the price drops. Really, M3? With today’s tech you can Photoshop both of them naked and do whatever you want.

4. Danny says:

Almost makes me wish I was a lesbian.

5. Expletive:BMP says:

Fuck this shit man, remember the plan; they canceled Stargate Universe. Fucking sick man. How the fuck do you cancel something that’s been around for seventeen seasons man; the concept not SGU. No doubt it’s the fault of you lot for watching Glee when something better and proper was on. Who’ll inspire humans to build shit like the cell phone, or mp3′s or other cool shit like that. Sure as fucking hell won’t be Glee—you fucking faggots!
    What about Jeffrey Rush, and LT Young, and Sgt Scott and Greer and the rest. What about Eli, and Chloe who had fish cooties or smurf cooties or some shit. No doubt the first season of SGU sucked Hayzeus’ balls after he hadn’t bathed for a week, and had gotten drunk and masturbated with his own vomit. But the second season started sweet and gradually got better. But you lot, preferred Glee and Dancing with the D list losers who no one gives a flying fuck about.
    But will I watch to girls act like they’re having sex—fuck that shit man, save SGU you FAGGOTS,

6. Alina says:

You must admit Natalie Portman is a very gooood actress, from all points of view :)

7. m3 says:

Who the hell wants fakes? I want some full frontal nudity.

8. Santa says:

Too bad most of the intimate scenes are body doubles, including Natalie getting eaten out and and felt up. If they cut from the head to the body, it’s a body double.

9. Al says:

Body Double???…. why not just shove a knife in my eyes why don’t you rather than ruining the fantasy. Here I thought both Kunis and Portman finally got my attention.

10. Ari Ola says:

Mila Kuni(lingu)s

11. SGU Troll fan says:

SGU Fan is some kind of Troll genius, funniest thing I’ve read on the internet in a while.