2011

Jul

Reese Witherspoon is Probably Pregnant of the Day

I don’t care that Reese Witherspoon is pregnant, cuz I don’t give a fuck about Reese Witherspoon. She’s totally overrated…

Not to mention, I could have told you these breeding cunt from the heartland was pregnant back when she got re-married, if I bothered paying attention that she got remarried, cuz these Christian freaks all do the whole shotgum wedding as to not be judged and sent to hell…despite us all knowing hell is where she belongs for being so irritating….

Not to mention, I stopped noticing her when she was the fat girl on Cruel Intentions who trapped the heartthrob by getting her slut pussy knocked up, leading to her becoming a baby factory…..

She’s dull, she’s just a fat chick who jogs to not be a fat chick, I can tell by her face, and fat chicks never deserve this kind of celebrity, cuz fat chick is a state of fucking mind motherfucker…one that belongs alone and suicidal….or doing salsa lessons and online dating, hoping a dude will accidentally drop load in you so you too can be a Reese Witherspoon….only her KKK ass would never go black…and you’re limited in your options…If you know what I mean….

Posted in:Reese Witherspoon

1. Not amused says:

This is the rudest, most awful thing I have ever read. What is wrong with you?

2. Bob Smith says:

Yeah, Reese is definitely one of those “fat chicks trapped inside a normal body”.

Have you seen the pictures of her without make-up on? And you’ve correctly captured her cellulite ass.

Which gives everybody hope that if they got into a motion picture, the make-up and camera make could make you seem attractive, too.

3. Wow says:

Are you even serious? I hope that all the fuckery you just spewed was your idiotic way of attracting more assholes like you to your shit hole of a website. And you better look like Brad Pitt since you have the authority to determine how fat is too fat in terms of celebrity.

4. cowbulls says:

Reese looks pretty damn good for a 35 years old Mother of 2 woman. She would fall into the category of a real woman with curves. I bet she has a VERY happy husband.

5. Bob Smith says:

Awful ass. Just terrible. You can’t spin that into a good ass.

6. diablo3 diablo3 says:

It’s exhausting to search out educated people on this matter, however you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks
    You need to take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will advocate this website!