I'll Make You Famous…
 
 

2012

11

Jun

Madonna’s Titty Flash in Istanbul of the Day

I am a really bad blogger. I was emailed this video on Saturday, but was like “Fuck It” my readers suck, they don’t send me nudes, I’m gonna watch this girl in the park playing badminton in short shorts and a bikini top…them I am going to drink til I can’t walk…cuz Madonna, Old and Awkward Madonna decided to flash a bunch of Turkish poeple her did, despite the fact that they are mainly muslim, cuz she’s trying to stay controversial, which woulda been better if they stoned her to death when she was done.

Don’t get me wrong, in the 80s Madonna had some nice fucking tits, but they died along with the rest of her appeal long ago….that is not to say I wouldn’t fuck a 50 year old…but it is to say I wouldn’t enjoy doing it when I did….

Posted in:Madonna|NSFW

7 Responses

  1. Joeamp says:

    Typical bullshit to keep the media attention.
    I don’t know whats worse this or Dee Snider doing Stanley Steamer carper cleaner commercials.
    Why cant these 80s pop clowns just fade out with dignity and face the fact after 40 its over unless your somebody like Paul McCartney.
    Teenagers now make up 95% of music and concert sales, they are not interested in people older then their grandparents. The remaining 5 percent are Queers and 45+ year old geezeers “out on the town” 2X a year to act like teenagers again.

    I’m a local IATSE tech here in NYC.  Its friggan pitiful HORRIBLE to watch some of this shit go down.  I recently worked these Ace Frehley, Bret Michael’s and Twisted Sister shows. 90% of the audience including most the band looked like walking death.
    JUST HORRIBLE !!

  2. Yuck says:

    FUCKING DISGUSTING!

  3. Kyder Dog says:

    wow grandma…

  4. Naive Help says:

    Well, as obnoxiously narcissistic as madonna is; despite her age, she looks damn good and clearly still has quite the following.  I think people need to get over the age thing.

     If you plan on living till you are 120-130 which the human body IS capable of doing if cared for properly, then being over 50 is NOT a terrible thing.  If you FEEL and think younger, you are. 

    People who hate on older than 40 artists who still create material that appeals to under 40 audiences are clearly miserable and unhealthy minded. 

    Now, if only madonna wasn’t so obnoxious. 

  5. Joe says:

     ”she looks damn good”
    She looks like Cloris Leachman as nurse Diesel in Mel Brooks “High Anxiety”  (S&M scene)

    Typical FUCKING DISGUSTING militant lesbian behavior to ponder to her following.
    She should save this shit for the Halloween parade in NYCs west village it aint talent, music or art.

  6. Talis says:

    wow Joe, I wonder if you’ll feel the same way when Your 45? I don’t understand the “hate” on older people, time marches forward for everyone! It’s not a failure on a person’s part that they age.

  7. Getwitme3692 says:

    way to keep it classy madonna. good job. First you show us that humping chairs is okay, then wearing nothing on mtv–oh and strike a pose was opening the doors for everyone. But now are you trying to show people to go bare? I mean as if Lil Kim wasn’t enough and Rhianna? Haven’t you heard the term, Lady in the streets but a freak in the bed? You may want to do your own thing, live your own life, be your own woman; but that DOES NOT STOP the fact that young people are watching you!!! You are a grown woman so if you want to flash your ta ta at people, that is your shame on you. I am not judging, I am not GOD. I just think you should THINK about what it is your doing to our society and young ones minds. You are old enough to do what you want but you are so old enough to know better.

Leave a Reply