2013

Jun

Former Miss USA Winners Naked for PETA of the Day

What the fuck is the deal with these censored pics…especially with Shanna Moakler, the crazy chick from Playboy no one remembers, but who go together with a couple other twats to do this for PETA, partially because it is a good cause, but mainly because PETA will work with anyone, especially if there are 3 of them, cuz 3 is better than 1.

They are ex-Miss USA winners, one who has gone onto Playboy, the rest, who give a fuck….and they are naked…but for some reason, like a Barbie Doll and/or Angelina Jolie, nipple-less.

Weird fucking look…but I’ll post it anyways, cuz I know there’s a niche for that…

I want the uncensored pics!

Posted in:PETA

1. harshalgibbs says:

what Melvin responded I didnt know that a student can profit $7110 in 1 month on the internet. have you seen this web site…www.Rush64.??m

2. moon howler says:

Almost as sexy as if Stephen Harper, Jason Kenney and John Baird posed the same way…fap fap fap fap!

3. proof says:

With this one, I might have enough for a whole new installment of the Women of PETA. Because the world needs more nekkid vegetarians!

4. censure is not culture says:

All beautiful and the only bad thing, ugly, the censure. Censure hates beauty, it destroys all free spirit and beauty.

5. PetaKills says:

Why would anyone want to be a part of a group like PETA? They kill more animals than they protect but aren’t very good at hiding it lol..

6. coz says:

I can see better looking girls than that just perving out of my window!

7. cowbulls says:

PETA is a bunch of terrorists that kill animals. Moakler is a whore so what the hell does she think she is hiding?

8. jake says:

Hey until these models offer me a BJ, ill continue to wear fur. Heck i may buy some fur coats just so more animals need to be killed to get them.

What do i care what girls who are blessed by random acts of genetic kindness who would never even look at me twice think?

9. Kristi says:

and maybe here: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Shanna+Moakler/Rose+McGowan+Leaves+Chateau/CdMq65vpkjd

Is the story they once wore fur and now they don’t? Is there an official statement. I’m confused.

10. Andy says:

She can sit on my face any day