2008

Mar

Kristin Cavallari Gives Head at 13 of the Day

I got this email:

funny little fact- kristin cavallari taught me to give head on a flashlight at Camp Edwards in 2001 ( she went to my highschool, barrington high school, but then she got kicked out because she brought weed to school).

funnier fact- i’m drunk as fuck but fact number 1 is still true. i’ll send pics.

p.s. she’s actually a nice lil girl.. except for the fact that she was givin head at age 13

Firstly, I don’t trust any of my readers to have ever known anyone famous, let alone gone to the same camp as someone famous, but since Kristin Cavallari isn’t famous, I call this message FACT. There’s nothing wrong with a 13 year old giving head, unless it’s on you, you dirty old fuckin’ pervert. And there’s nothing wrong with her teaching her friends how to do it proper in camp, it’s kind of the rich girl way, along with developing an eating disorder, cocaine addiction and Paris Hilton attitude by the time they are 16….

It’s a whole new generation out there, I’ve heard about this young girl fucking shit on Oprah and I am jealous because when I was 13, the only head I was getting was the head on my root beer float….actually I was too poor for root beer floats, I just couldn’t figure out a joke for this. I am not very good at this blogging shit.

Posted in:Camp|Head|Kristin Cavallari

1. Rain says:

She is cute and sexy. She is also my favorite. I saw her profile on millionaire&celeb dating site “SeekingRich.com”
    last week. It is said she is dating a young billionaire on that site now.

2. Marie-Eve says:

What, suddenly you’re too much of a big shot toget head from 13 year olds?

3. why dont you wait till that chick sends you the pictures 1st before you decide weather or not you wouldve let her suck your dick when she was 13….

LOL yeah dude, i must be old cause at 13 the chicks in MY HS weret fucking….the few “Whores” got made fun of…it Sure is a new age when the VIRGINS at school get made fun of…

4. Dr. Disgusto says:

If I were smart, like a scientist, I would invent a time machine. I would go back in time to when I was 13 and bring my time machine with me. Then I would jump forward in time and find this camp Kristin was at when she was 13. Then I would let 13 year old Kristin give 13 year old me head. And I bet it would be awesome. Because I didn’t get head until I was 15 and it was the best thing ever when it happened, so I imagine this would be even better.

5. Dolf says:

I remember the first 13 year-old girl to give me head. I was so proud of my daughter.

6. (Required) says:

At 13 I was playing Legend of Zelda on my Nintendo. I think I might have missed out on a few things.

7. keeks101 says:

I actually know that this is true.. All my friends went to that high school and alot of my friends knew her. She got kicked out for drugs and then her mom and step dad sent her to live wit her dad bc they couldnt control her. She was sleeping around and gettin high all the time

8. romeo romeo says:

i think she just no so sexy as she used to be? why? i chattered with a friend on pubspa, she said the reason varied. such as marrige, sex, life style. diet, etc, so , i’m here asking u what do u think the ways could make people more sexy?

9. matt says:

usually i just find your posts funny but this one made me want to rub one out

10. LOL says:

white gurls start slutting out early , whos suprised?

11. Lokiman the typical bastard says:

i don’t know whether to take the moral high ground or just admit that i found that slightly arousing….

12. forcasualfun says:

she is such a nice girl that so many of my friends like her very much, they connect thousands of her pictures and videos, and share them on casualpal.com, hehe, that is a wonderful place for casual encounters and I joined last week.

13. psychorican says:

dude thats totally fucked up i believe it though

14. nick says:

Give her a c–k 2 suck, good4her. Wish I met her whn I was younga, I wldve made her mouth stick 2 my rod permanently, she’d neva part away from it ;)

15. Evelyn Ahmed says:

Adriana Lima is my favorite Victoria Secret model. She has perfect curves and a very pretty face.*,:

16. what i like about adriana lima is her perfect bronze complexion.;’*

17. You are therefore cool! We dont suppose You will find discover something similar to this just before. So good to locate someone with some authentic thoughts on this particular subject. realy thanks for start this up. this website is a thing that’s wanted online, someone with a little creativity. helpful project for delivering one thing new to the internet!

18. FB likes says:

Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks a ton!