2008

May

Bai Ling Bikini Pics of the Day

Bai Ling was out getting publicity by hanging out with her new friend and boyfriend Pink, which isn’t a very good name for anyone’s boyfriend, but when they wear women’s clothes it’s kinda accepted, despite how uncomfortable their twisted androgynist ways that lead to them wearing women’s clothing in the first place is. There’s pretty much nothing interesting to say about her, other than that she’s pretty skinny, but then again she’s Asian and I guess that just means she hasn’t found the great taste McDonald’s has to offer like all the other fat chinese people that are floating around. It’s not their fault it’s just the American Way.

Posted in:Bai Ling|Bikini

1. Goonarms says:

what no nipple?

2. nina says:

hohoho, I saw her profile on the free interracial dating site I n t i m a t e m i n g l e DOTC o m last week. It said she is interested in seeking a man for sugar daddy on that site!

3. dgstan says:

Anyone who says they wouldn’t hit that is a fucking liar.

4. tranceman says:

The only reason she won’t go away is because people still take pics of her. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would never hit that skinny skank dgstan.

5. Kendra says:

Bai Ling is a boring never was…but she does have a nice body, and probably works hard for it. Good for her.

6. Rick says:

Bai Ling is skinny and shows her nipple. BFD. There are far more beautiful women, especially Asian women, around. This no-talent stick shouldn’t get any publicity at all.
    “Aggressive Pleadings For The Non-Custodial Father”

7. Rick says:

Corrected the link in my comment above, for “Aggressive Pleadings For The Non-Custodial Father”

Brenda Song is far more beautiful and talented than Bai Ling.