2008

Jun

Celine Dion Rockin’ The Mic Like it Was a Cock of the Day

Celine Dion is not worth jerking off to, but that’s unfortunate because I know french chicks and french chicks are fucking dirty. They are the kind of girls who initiate sex with you as they grab at your cock in the bar begging to suck it and once you go home with them ask you to stick in in their asses before you even tell them you want to fuck them in the ass, because you only met them an hour earlier. They are just always one step ahead.

The other good thing about French chicks is that despite all the shitty food they eat, they always manage to look amazing until they are about 25, at which point all the smoking, cum shots, cocaine, and drinking catches up with their faces making them look like an old catcher’s mit but that body carries on until their second kid hits.

I guess the real reason you should want to fuck Celine or girls from the same heritage as Celine is because they start young, they go for old and most importantly, if you teach them some tricks can make you millions.

Posted in:Celine Dion|Mic

1. gj says:

Wonder if she’s wearing under wear??????

2. Donkey Punch says:

She always was a cheesy french singer. Goofy facial expressions all the time.

3. Candi Apples says:

Celine Dion probably does have a few sex tricks up her sleeve.

Her hubby Renee became her manager when she was only 12,and I think even back then they were fooling around,despite the fact that he was still married.

Renee is a perverted himbo,and Celine is a slut….

It’s just too bad that Celine Dion was not a pretty slut.

4. Jim says:

Oh,so cute!I love her.Maybe she want to find more new friends,she is on “S e e k i n g R i c h . c o m “.On “S e e k i n g R i c h . c o m”,there are many beautiful girls and rich,handsome men,they want to find more friends,find their lover.On that site,they make friends each other.If you are single now,I think you would come to the site.Please believe yourself,you will find your lover.Come on!

5. M_iari says:

Hum just so you know she’s not french……. she’s french canadian… BIG difference like a ocean wide difference

6. lynn says:

wtf??? NOT french because she’s french canadian? mon estie, t’as des problemes dans la tête! Viens ici que je te donne un bon coup de pied dans le cul!!!

7. M_iari says:

Regarde ok, chu quebecoise, ce que je voulais dire c qu’est pas francaise, de france, ya une difference tu pense pas? oui a parle francais mais est pas francaise, est quebecoise!!!! Tu viendrais pas me dire que tu te considere francais quand meme? Non mais mon estie..

8. I'm glad they spat on you says:

On relaxe, les mecs.

9. I got my tickets to Celine Dion’s concert in Las Vegas on Jul 01, you can find yours too on this webpage. U have see her, she’s wonderful on the stage, this is my third time, I’m so excited!!!