2008

Jul

Rosario Dawson’s Fat Bikini Pics of the Day

New York coke slut Rosario Dawson seems to have given up on cocaine and taken up eating, because in these pictures her stomach is quickly catching up to her big tits. It’s not really her fault, she’s got Puerto Rican roots and all those Puerta Ricans end up fat and breast feeding their 15 babies. The truth is that I’ve been watching her career since she was 16 because I had a thing for seeing dudes fuck drugged up passed out girls with Aids and Kids was really the only movie at the time that delivered and to get to that part of the movie, I had to fast forward past Rosario Dawson’s underwear pool hopping scene. At least she’s got skinny legs.

I do like the fact that she’s hosing herself down like the hog that she is, but mainly because I have a thing for girls who shower, since my wife doesn’t and even if she tries, she either gets stuck or misses her crucial parts that need cleaning because she can’t reach, like her ass. It’s one of those you like what you don’t have situations.

Speaking of showers, I woke up today and saw that it was raining outside, so decided to take advantage and take a homeless shower, where you basically stand outside and thank god for giving you his natural water supply that is free and try your best to get as wet as possible because if you pull it off proper, you not only clean yourself but the clothes you are wearing, buying you a couple weeks of less stink. I also like to take advantage of peepin’ on the girls who get caught in a homeless shower unintentionally, and end up with wet shirts, hard nipples and make-up running all down their faces like they’ve been crying all day. It brings me joy.

Joy that big tits just don’t bring to me. They just aren’t enough to get excited over a chick in a bikini. I need more. Maybe I’m gay that could be why this post is hard to read and all over the fucking place, but I think that’s got more to do with my laziness to edit this shit.

Posted in:Bikini|Rosario Dawson

1. rainbone says:

I think I’ve ever saw her on ☆☆☆ wealthyromanceS.Com ☆☆☆☆ It’s a place for romancing with the rich & celeb….

2. Jeff says:

That’s the best she’s EVER looked. A real woman!

3. Ashley says:

yeah, she actually looks healthy. voluptuous really shouldnt be a four letter word. not everyone is paris hilton thin.

4. Nate says:

Great pictures.It’s hard to type with one hand.

5. Ian says:

I find the curves really really hot. The face, less so.
    Then again, we like all kinds of women, except those who have mutilated their breasts with implants. Natural is the best, and Roaario has one of the best natural pairs out there.

6. Cabrini Green says:

Rosario’s got a man’s name, great boobs, a supposed down-to-earth personality (according to some comic book geeks who met her at a convention) and a lack of ass.

7. Kalyhummber says:

She’s is such hottie. I just saw her bobs photo and profile at the celebrity age gap dating club ★★★AgelessFriends.com★★★ – where you can meet your like-minded local younger/older friends or partners

8. HitMe WithIt says:

To the guy who writes this – you are an arsehole.
    It can be funny being arrogant but, you have to be right a lot of the time. You hardly manage it at all.
    In what way is this girl FAT?
    You just say shit like that for the sake of it ‘…hosing herself down like the hog that she is..’ – you are a nasty prick.
    Does make m e wonder what the fuck YOU look like, maybe you have a weight problem?
    And not funny either hmm.

9. Uncle Joe Mccarthy says:

im sure i saw her at getthefuckofftheboard.com

stepfather, you picked the wrong bitch to get nasty with this time

i dont care if she gets to 200 lbs

its all about attititude…and she is one of the boys

when they premiered clerks 2, the paparazzi filmed her making the sign for pussy eating….now thats my kinda girl

i love her

she is a nasty bitch who will let you do anything to her, and wont just sit there while you do it

and afterwards you can talk to her without wanting to rip your eyes out

and then, you can take off…and she wont care

10. V says:

She looks amazing…Your such a rude fuken douche…How can you say she’s fat because she’s Puerto Rican?..You’re a total ASS..Your shitty ass comments about women who are not a size 0 make me sick..

11. Candi Apples says:

Rosario Dawson really is packing on the pounds,so she better get back on the coke diet,and fast!

Even though Rosario Dawson dated model/actor Jason Lewis,I am still convinced she is a lezzie.

Therefore,even if Rosario Dawson was skinny,she would still be ugly in my books.

12. rain says:

I am an idiout that cant not spell or use corrrect grammer and always try to spam ever one with some stupid website that no gives a shit aboot.

13. Kalyhummber says:

14. She be preggers and da daddy is da O Man! Dats right you fools, da O Man!

15. littlelatina says:

Don’t hate the puertorican chicks because you can’t have one. Get your head out of the clouds and the 70′s.

16. Yolanda says:

Rosario is so pretty! Maybe you’ve never seen let alone touched a real woman’s body so you think all women are skinny little skeletons like you yourself are.
    This babe’s so hot she makes me want to be a man!

17. Jason says:

Agreed with the commenters above – she looks so, so hot. Very stupid commentary describing her as unattractive…