2009

Dec

Rihanna Flashing Some Tit for a Pre-Recorded New Years Show of the Day

I don’t know what kind of tape or harnesses are jackin’ Rihanna’s tits up, but whatever it is, it is a hell of a lot better than her electrical tape on her shirt in her most recent video, and whatever it is, it is doing a good fucking job, because I haven’t seen cleavage like this shince the strip club 2 nights ago, that wasn’t that exciting and only ended in one fight with one of the whores, who asked me for a dance last. I am talking doing the rounds of the whole bar, including 5 dudes I was with at least twice before lowering her standards, accepting her rejection and lowering herself to ask me to grab her tits with money, only for me to reject her for not having asked me first, since I get that she’s a whore, but really like to be made to feel special, especially since I’m paying the cunt. Needless to say, I got kicked out, something I hope happens to Rihanna when immigration comes knockin’…that way we won’t have her shoved down our fucking throats everywhere we go….and here she is doing a pre-recorded NYE party, because not everything you see on TV is authentic…smoke and fucking mirrors….motherfucker….

Pics via Fame

Posted in:cleavage|New Years Eve|Rihanna|Tits

1. dan plapp says:

word from my friend vinny is Rhianna’s a spitter. Sorry guys.

2. Expletive(BMP) says:

though i could give a fuck about spitting and the like, i find these celebrities to be boring by the moment, let’s big up a gal who knows how to build a nuclear weapon, or knows some one who might have one, you know; real people with actual world changing abilities, these fucking wee boos are becoming more arduous by the moment.

3. dr.dre says:

i’d hit it !

4. Amber_Taylor says:

Smoke & mirrors, like when they maker her sausage legs look less sausage-like…

5. JayRo says:

I dont know if I would hit this one, she seems like an obnoxious female. Too bad Chris Brown isn’t around to make sense of this. Chris beat a bitch brown would surely beat a bitch and get some clues.

6. Bob Smith says:

Who cares. This is a girl who should be cleaning bathrooms, but some agent figured out he can make money by having her get up on stage and pretending to be a singer.