Mar

Charlize Theron’s Sex Eyes Still Look Hot of the Day

I love Charlize Theron. Even when she plays white trash serial killer I can still get off to her, not that I’ve got off to anyone in the last few years, but the memories are pretty fucking fond. If I knew fucking my wife at her fattest would have given me post traumatic stress making me unable to fuck anymore, I probably would have played things out a little differently, but the good news is that this new found pent up sexual energy has made me one of the biggest perverts on the internet, the kind of guy who can look at pictures of a hot South African slut who’s probably pushing 40 posing on a red carpet and visualize a bitch on her bed masturbating thanks to her facial expressions, and that’s some serious fucking issues, probably comparable to some of you virgins who think you are dating celebrities cuz you found a picture of them winking at the camera and you’re desperation makes you delusional and think she’s winking at you….

I guess all this is to say, we’re all in the same boat and that boat is not anywhere near the pussy we’d like to Dora the Explorer.

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Charlize Theron|Sex Faces

1. Drunken Pig says:

Whatever…where’s the upskirt shot’s you lazy fuck??!!

2. Joe says:

She sucks !
    This liberal cunt constantly badmouths our country that made her millions. Her houses reek of dogshit shes a lousy neighbor
    I don’t care how “pretty” she is –can kiss my ass.
    Hey Charlize dont like America and the US Constitution ?
    How about you go home to S Africa and open that big mouth and see what happens !

3. Drunken Pig says:

^^She’d probably get gang-raped by GORILLA’S back in S Africa..’cause that’s what GORILLA’S do!!

4. Kodos says:

To hell with Charlize; Candice Swanepoel now represents S. African Hotness.
    Go home and babysit the kaffirs, bitch.

5. Jay says:

Her own boyfriend couldnt take her shit and he’s from England
    She wouldnt last 3 minutes in South Africa without armed guards.
    Shut TFU or go home Charlize !

This is what you get when you mix French and German DNA folks

6. stfu says:

Fuck you lazy fat fucks, she’s not only beautiful but she is smart and a former ballerina.

Probably freaky in bed.

7. sexy says:

Welcome back to the best and largest site for dating successful singles and admirers in the world! You can find tens of thousands of matches and friends right here, especially those in your city.

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!Recently, I came across a hot dating site.

—-** richriends.org **—-

There are many sassy ladies and handsome rich guys seeking fun, friendship, love ,marriage and even more!!!!! Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

8. sexy says:

Hi! guy r u feel lonely,Is it weird that I am 23 and still a virgin?
    I would like to invite you to join my circle of friends on
    ?w/w/w————rich friends.o r g?

. My username is “looking4love”.
    Give me your comments on my photos. I’m waiting 4 u.

9. cowbulls says:

I wish she would shut her liberal socialist mouth and get the hell out of the US and go to one of those communist countries that she loves so much.

10. stfu says:

I know you homo’s love brain dead faked tittied broads with zero morality and with a permanent membership to the free clinic…no wonder your country is so fucked up.

11. beavis says:

Don’t listen, Charlize. I will protect you from these ignorant teabaggers. Call me, babe.