2008

Jun

Minnie Driver and Her Pregnant Bikini Pictures of the Day

Whoever said the miracle of life is a beautiful thing was wrong. That’s all I have to say about that.

Posted in:Bikini|Minnie Driver|Pregnant

1. FlyLip says:

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

2. drG says:

What desperate fiend knocked that skank up, anyway?

3. mfjason says:

some bitches look got knocked up(salma hayek) some don’t(minnie driver)

4. Peter says:

Congrtulatios! But just saw her husband’ personals ID on millionaires personals site “”"”"S e e k i n g R i c h. co m”"”"”" last week. I am wondering what kind of relationship he is looking for on that site.

5. alma says:

This is what people look like pregnant. It’s only been going on, oh I don’t know, MILLIONS OF YEARS! Get over it.

6. Sarah says:

She doesn’t even look that bad but she’s just so pastey white that’s what makes me cringe when I see these pics! Maybe next time she’ll pick a suit with some color so she doesn’t look THAT bad!

7. rthh says:

Mfjason, I imagine you’re a fat, hideous sack of pimple-ridden shit and wouldn’t get laid even if by “laid” I meant your mom tucking you in. Some lard asses are hot, some aren’t.

You and DrG need to interface immediately, if you know what I mean. But for the love of god, don’t film it.

Sarah, you’re a racist twat. She’s English, of course she’s fucking white. Sorry you’re bitter about your retarded fake tanner turning you orange, but there’s no need to be a dick, especially since everyone knows England’s got no sun.

8. shandi says:

Some women are gorgeous in a bikini when they are pregnant. Minnie is not one of them. They have maternity swim suits that cover your belly. Trust. I used one myself in 2005. She has an odd shaped belly for a pregnant lady.

9. Girl Villain says:

who cares.

10. leatherdaddy says:

i thought you had issues with pregnant chicks?!? now wheres the blog of the milfs in the making (alessandra ambrosio)?

11. Me Two says:

Rock on, rthh.

12. Charlie says:

Yeah, lose some weight you nasty pregnant woman. How dare you be seen out offending us with pictures of your horrible body on the internet (which I have to click on to open) – she should be locked up for the entire 9 months. Her behaviour should be entirely based on my opinion of how she looks…Sheesh!

13. maz says:

Yes, as Charlie implies, give the woman a ******g break!

14. Allie says:

Ok. I’m not saying that she has to be dressed in some circus tent that covers everything. But if you’re pregnant, you need to wear clothing (even to the beach) that flatters your figure. Pregnant chicks on bikinis? Forget it. Most cannot pull it off, and this is no exception. This is gross.

15. alphamale11 says:

Personally I prefer the nude beaches, the choice of what to wear is taken care of rather easily. Looks, she isn’t bad, don’t guess I’m any prize either in that catagory.
    As to the odd shape, I’d say she is 8 months along and just beginning to show because she’s been carring in between those hip bones. Her breast seem rather swollen. If anything she probably real happy not to be carring one of the cretins that I see have posted here.

16. Hime says: