2008

Jul

Audrina Patridge in Her Ugly Dress of the Day

Here’s rat-faced, bullshit artist, week old kitchen garbage of a person, Audrina Patridge, rockin’ a bikini top under some shitty dress that looks like it was made out of a dead whore’s nightgown or some fat girl’s prom dress. She proves yet again that fake tits don’t make a girl hot. They just just work on horny guys the same way a tranny with huge fake tits works on guys. Shit leads straight dudes into paying for blowjobs just because they have long hair, make up and tits, but the reality is that there’s still no pussy to fuck, it’s pretty fucking gay. That’s not to say she’s a dude, but it is to say that her fake tits, match her fake career, fake life and is just an master of manipulating simple minded horny dudes.

Posted in:Audrina Patridge|Bikini Top|Dress

1. she says:

Ever saw some celebs on .·:*¨ wealthyromanceS.Com ¨*:·. ” It’s a site dedicated to rich people/celeb and the admirers.

2. Mike says:

I think she looks damn good in that. She looks pretty good in just about anything

3. chris says:

The tits are a problem, but I still would love to bang the shit out of her.

people/celeb and the admirers. Wasn’t that the group Sam Cooke was in before he went solo?

4. Ari says:

Very solid observation. Horny dudes? Check. Big titties? Check. Fandom? Check. I got plenty chicks like her in my school. I don’t see the fascination with her at all. People are so damn stupid.

5. Pete says:

Do you ever fart in a bottle and save it for later?

6. Bug Chaser says:

Hey Pete does that really work?

7. Kalyhummber says:

She’s is such hottie. I just saw her photo and profile at the celebrity age gap dating club ★★★AgelessFriends.com★★★ – where you can meet your like-minded local younger/older friends or partners

8. Candi Apples says:

I thought the color blue was supposed to look good on everyone,but that is one ugly dress.

Audrina’s dress reminds me of those ugly nightgowns that my mother used to wear in the 80′s.lol

Another thing,Audrina might be stacked in the chest area,but she has a really bony ass.

That girl is in dire need of a cheeseburger!

9. she says:

I am an idiout that cant not spell or use corrrect grammer and always try to spam ever one with some stupid website that no gives a shit aboot.

10. Kalyhummber says:

11. mr-plow says:

i wonder if she’s a coke slut

12. girllover says:

i think shes hot and her breasts are amazing

13. girllover says:

i’d do her any day, i wonder if she’d do a girl

14. Max says:

I’d like to give Audrina some hard anal.

15. Grace says:

Dear webmaster,

I would like to work with you setting up Dating Site for age gap Friends.

We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest in this field or work-at-home business. You can pick the name for your own age gap dating site, own the domain and brand. We take care of all the back-end and engineering work. Also customer service work, You don’t have to worry that no one exists at your age gap dating site at the beginning. Your site will share hundreds of thousands of profiles with other age gap sites we have already set up. Your users can immediately contact hundreds of thousands of other age gap users once they register at your age gap dating site.

Moreover, we will pay you $30 for each sale you drive to the site. Of course, you can switch to our per profile payout option at any time if you want. That will be $2 for each woman profile and $1 for each man profile.

What do you think of it ? I am looking forward to your reply !

Regards
    Grace
    Marketing manager
    Grace.SmithL@yahoo.com

16. weddingdress says:

good post.I Agree with your point of view.I like the fashion prom dress.I want to be your friend

17. Mary Griffin says:

prom dresses from JC Penney are great looking and cheap too.`*`

18. Kieran Adams says:

pink long gown dresses are also great prom dresses for all times. .*-

19. Dylan White says:

my bestfriend would always pick Pink prom dresses with lots of laces`.,

20. prom dresses that are bright colored like rose red are the best for a girl, ~-`

21. tom says:

I ‘m strongly for your opinions about this bonny 8902 wedding dress in your article. It seems that you know a lot about the mori lee 4513 wedding dress. Are you willing to promote alfred angelo 3356 wedding dress? I can help you make money out of it. The profit of the ooooo I am selling is very high. You can make several hundred dollars in promoting one article. If you have interest, you can contact me.