2009

Oct

Khloe Kardashian Not So Hot Picture of the Day

Khloe Kardashian wore some sheer sided dress so people could see what I guess are her hips, but I’m scared to look to closely because the whole thing is pretty fucking disgusting because she is disgusting. Making this a great Halloween costume cuz it is real scary, so fat chicks, stop shopping for your Halloween costume, you don’t need to be an M&M another year and you don’t have to be Hamburgler again, you can just take this pigs in her little black half sheer dress and everyone will throw-up in Halloween joy.

Pics via Fame

Posted in:Khloe Kardashian|See Thru|Ugly

1. drunken pig says:

I love a little piglet like this!! Use her,abuse her,pass her around to your friends and feel no remorse whatsoever….perfect!!

2. (608): She said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum and whispered “Simba”

(613): she was blowing me and I farted, she gave me a high five and kept going.

(720): its like the voldemort of pregnancies, we don’t talk about it

(208): if beer pong were an olympic sport, I’d be the Michael Phelps of this city!

(MDT): My Drunk Texts.com – For those of you who turn into prolific and inappropriate texters after a few drinks, be warned: your SMS ramblings may end up as someone else’s entertainment online.

3. Bob Smith says:

She was on the cover of US or something at the checkout counter, and they have a picture of her with the headline “I’m not fat!”.

And I thought, “No, just ugly”.

4. No Name Plain Jane says:

dude. your post was unnecessarily, over the top.

it wasnt clever, it wasnt funny.

5. yeah says:

I think it’s funny that whoever edited this page has the nerve to poke fun at other people when it appears that your spelling is worst then that of a 4th grader.

6. Brooke says:

Seriously dude? This is the best you got? She may not be the “hot” sister, but this takes it a bit far. I’m not even sure why you posted that close-up, because really she doesn’t look that bad in this photo.

So THIS is why the site is surrounded by tits… because people sure as hell aren’t coming for your blogging.

7. Nameless says:

It’s like looking at Chewbacca after a fight with a weedwacker. She should stop trying to dress sexy. No one wants to see her peen.

8. hacksaw says:

I’d hit it. I’d like to see her peen.

9. stonemor says:

this is kind of ridiculous. sure the dress isn’t that attractive, but she’s not fat. the close up doesn’t show anything either, NOT SCANDALOUS!

10. abby says:

who is in charge here? The commentary isn’t funny or true. I would like to see what the writer looks like… The Superficial is funny, this isn’t.

11. fancy says:

fuck you she’s not even fat you asshole

i think the dress is hot

dick.

12. shut up you asses she’s fucking repulsive. Anyone who defends her is just a moron. Compared to her sisters she got the shitty end of the gene pool. Stevie Wonder can see that for the love of god.

13. alyssa r says:

STOP CALLING HER FAT SHE HAS A NICE BODY WAY BETTER THEN UGLY SKINNY GIRLS WITH NO ASS OR TITS AND U CAN EVERY BONE ON THEIR BODY THAT’S GROSS WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE KHLOE!!

14. nunya says:

fucking ugly assed fat pigette

15. phen says:

Haha where did all you grumpy cunts come from? She is a butt-fuck ugly disgusting little piggy.

16. Donald Trump says:

Thank you for that smart critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We received a great book on that matter from our local library and most books exactly where not as influensive as your information. I am incredibly glad to see such info which I was searching for a lengthy time.